Flyers & Information
School & Community Information & Flyers
Student Valet Rules!
We are going green this year so be sure to look here for information about what's going on at
Woodsboro and for other community events and information!
Woodsboro Elementary / 7575 Woodsboro Ave., Anaheim, CA 92807 / Phone: (714) 986-7040
Be an M.V.P. (Most Valuable Person), in the
success of our Student Valet drop off!
Following the rules below will ensure the success of
our Student Valet Program:
1. Give kisses and hugs before leaving home.
2. Have student backpacks and insturment on their laps or
next to them and be sure they are ready to exit your car
before entering the Valet Drop-Off area. Nothing should be in
the trunk of the car. Drivers will not exit car.
3. Carefully approach the drop off curb, pulling as far
forward as possible to allow as many cars in the parking lot
as space allows. A Student Valet wearing an orange vest
will wave you forward and indicate where you should stop.
4. Come to a complete stop near the Student Valet and the
Valet will open and close the car doors(s). If car is too far
from the curb for the Student Valet to reach the door without
stepping off the curb they will not open the door. Student
Valet will NEVER step off the curb.
5. All students will exit on the passenger side of the car only
6. If you walk on campus, stay on the sidewalk or
crosswalk. Please be a good role model for our students.
7. Teach your child how to unlock their car seat. They are
able to do it themselves.
8. Place car seats on the driver's side of the car to make it
easier for children entering and exiting your car.
9. You may park in the east parking lot and walk to the front
of the school if you choose to not use the Valet.
Cones will be placed on the driveway indicating where to
enter. After passing the cones, drivers may exit after drop
This program has been developed in collaboration
with the Anaheim Police Department, Woodsboro
Safety Committee, parents, and PYLUSD
Other School News,
It is the mission of Woodsboro Elementary School to provide a high quality educational program that encompasses challenging state content standards, encourages the mastery of
basic skills, facilitates the use of technology, and fosters the development of critical thinking and effective communication in all students. In an environment where caring and
responsible citizenship is modeled and taught, it is our fundamental goal to instill in all students a desire for life-long learning.